YOUR LIFE TURNS AROUND DESIGN?
JUNIOR TRANSPORTATION DESIGNER m/f/d
- Design and creation of sketches and renderings for ongoing and future projects
- Development and implementation of Transportation Design Concepts
- Analysis of market, product and target groups
- Preparation of customer presentations
- A degree in Transportation Design, Industrial Design or similar qualification with professional experience
- a high level of competence in using Adobe Photoshop and able to switch from sketch to 3D quickly
- Very creative and a strong interest in design issues, trends and lifestyle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English and German business fluent
- Ability to work on projects independently and in a team
- Reliable and flexible
- Highly motivated and friendly personality with international mindset
We offer you the opportunity to let your creativity run free in a young team and to help shape the design trends of the future. We look forward to receiving your application. Please send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR TRANSPORTATION DESIGNER m/f/d
- Preparation and processing of design projects from the automotive and mechanical engineering sectors.
- Independent processing of design orders, taking into account the specifications of the customer, the supervisor, the corporate philosophy of Design Storz and the available resources
- Creation of proportional models
- Modelling of interior and exterior components
- Presentation of design ideas
- Development of innovative customer solutions from specific technical and market knowledge
- Completed design studies and at least 5 years of professional experience in transportation design
- You have an exceptional understanding of design
- You are able to present your and other design ideas in a comprehensible, target-oriented and timely manner
- You have a good knowledge of a 3D software. This enables you to create complex proportional models that serve as a usable basis for the CAD department.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Experience in handling complex projects and in team management
We offer you the opportunity to give free rein to your creativity in a young team and to help shape the design trends of the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your documents to email@example.com